Friday, July 29, 2011

A little love for Paper Wings

Paper Wings Hairband. 
My of-the-moment fav color combo
Oh hey--it's been like 10 years since my last post....HI! 

So I wanted to share a little love for Tracy at Paper Wings (yo, check out this stupid-AWESOME wreath she just made!!!  I practically jumped through my computer!) 

See that awesome hairband I'm rockin (AND, wearing my new fav color combo!)?  Well she sent that to me.  Now let me tell you why....

Remember the time I did the 100th Follower Giveaway?  Sure you do!  Well Tracy signed up but didn't offically win.  She did however leave a funnyass comment, so I decided she should have a freebs anyway!  It went something like this:
Tracy said... Best Blogger Tips

I liked you on FB!! :)

Come on, woman, I need that headband!! :)


So I decided she should have one!  A custom "cute as a button" hairband just for my girl!  Of course I forgot to take a photo (Dear B.Chen) but she chose this one as her inspiration:
Henyways,  as a thank you back to me, she sent me the darling red poppy hairband.  How awesome is that?!?!

Thanks Tracy, I hope you're enjoying your B.Cheniful hairband, too!  :-)

Big (Paper Wings) Smile,
B.Chen

4 comments:

Tracy Crosby said... Best Blogger Tips

WOW! I feel super honored that you blogged about it!! I'm totally blushing right now. Fo Sho.

And...wait...shut the front door...you look really cute in that poppy headband, and oh...ohhhhhmyohhmyyy...that is one of my fav color combos, too. I have been crushing for months on pretty much any color in the turquoise family.

Ok, so enough gushing. You are absolutely my newest blog bestie. (Is that creepy?) :)

Tracy Crosby said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh, and can I consider this a "featured" post? :) hee hee hee.

erin said... Best Blogger Tips

Yeah! I LOVE paperwings too! She ROCKS.

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said... Best Blogger Tips

Haha I love that you did that!! How nice of you!

Post a CommentBest Blogger Tips