Monday, August 1, 2011

4-Ingredient White Chocolate Butter Pecan Cookies, A B.Cheniful Original!

Pin It
Yep, true story.  I made my very own cookie creation one Saturday in May.  And they were yummy!  And beyond easy to make.  I have this thing about complicated recipes--I tend not to do them.  Which is why most of my cookie recipes involve cake mix, like this baby.
Wanna make them?  Hell yeah you do!

4-Ingredient White Chocolate Butter Pecan Cookies:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Gather Ingredients:
1 box of Butter Pecan cake mix ( I used Betty Crocker)
1/3 cup veggie oil
2 eggs
1/2 bag of white chocolate morsels. (the normal size bag, not a huge one)

Throw them together:
Combine all ingredients together in a medium bowl, mix.

Scoop!
I used an actual cookie scooper things (like a tiny ice cream scoop)
cookie dough should really be its own food group...


Place in oven for 10 minutes.
fresh from the oven!

Mmmmmm
tah-freaking-dah!
So what have we learned here today?  That cookies don't need an ingredient list the size of Cali in order for them to be awesome.  Oh, and that you should always trust my judgement!

Big (cake mix) Smile,
B.Chen

3 comments:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said... Best Blogger Tips

Only 4 ingredients?! I'm sold girl

Clamworks said... Best Blogger Tips

this sounds SO GOOD! i looove cake mix cookies...thanks for posting!

Charley29 said... Best Blogger Tips

great recipe.

Post a CommentBest Blogger Tips